We are proudly housed behind the blue door 1381 Cleveland Ave North, right across the street from the St. Paul Campus. We have resided on the St Paul campus since 1960 and in this house since 1979.
In 2019, our house was remodeled and expanded. Now, up to 25 young women can live in our house in double or triple rooms. We offer a large study room as well as several common spaces for hanging out, school work, and sisterhood. Our large, homey kitchen is a great place to test out new recipes and make memories.